Located in the heart of the historic village of Lens, this villa from 1662 has everything to seduce lovers of Valais' charm.
This extremely well-kept and preserved character residence will offer you the charm of the authenticity of yesteryear and modern comfort for a family vacation.
Developed on 4 levels it is composed as follows:
- A typical entrance hall opened onto a large, bright living room with sloping ceilings in old wood with its beams decorated and engraved with the date of completion of 1662 and its typical windows, as well as its original soapstone stove.
- A large dining room opened onto a loggia balcony.
- An independent equipped kitchen,
- A master suite with bathroom and stone basin,
- Two en-suite bedrooms,
- A large carnotzet,
- A large woodshed with an independent entrance,
- A technical room,
- A private garden courtyard
and outhouse an independent box with its raised outdoor terrace.
Ancient jewel absolutely well preserved and maintained.
Authentic Valaisan village mansion
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
~ 190 m²
Surface of parcel
~ 314 m²
Year of construction
• Post office
• Near a golf course
• Ski piste
• Ski resort
• Ski lift
• Cross-country ski trail
• Exposed beams
• With character
• Atypical house
• Character house